My Journey in Master of Landscape Architecture, UPM

I'll start my journey with a list of a budget to pay for my study fees. In case, any of you would love to further your study in Master of Landscape Architecture in UPM here are the list of fees that you need to prepare;
Introduction- Study MLA in UPM consist of 4 full semesters and 1 short semester with a total of 2 years. To apply for master you need to pay RM60 as registration fee (whether approve or not).
After the approval, you will receive the offer letter. Upon this time, you can come and register or not it depends on you. some will suddenly don't want to will just neglect the registration. After you register then, this is where the budget will start messing with your mind especially to someone who from a middle-income family like me. So upon the registration, I pay RM1205 for university fees. Follow by credit fee which is RM250 per credit. Hereby the table for easy understanding;

1st semester- 15 credit (RM3750) + RM1205 = RM4955
2nd semester (with short semester)- 14 + 4 = 18 credit (RM4500) + RM950 (uni fee) = RM5450
3rd semester- 17 credit (RM4250) + RM950 = RM5200
4th semester- 10 credit (RM2500) + RM950= RM3450

Total cost- RM19, 055

Bear in mind, this is only for the fees not including the equipment for drawing and designing. Your hostel rent, food, fuel, and others. So for those who see someone that are continuing their master especially in MLA do understand appreciated them if you can't do so, just be quiet there's no need to make any negative remark. it takes a brave heart to know the struggle but still put so much effort in pursuing their dreams. But of course, I always contemplating with my own self. Who won't? 25 and still burdening your parent? that's a big no-no for Asian daughter. we just want to give all the good things to our parent, burdening them with all the fees? that so hard and difficult things to do. The financial struggle is real. It hit me hard with the pressure I can't content to myself. I can't sleep and I can't think any positive thought but I manage to face it. Not by myself, with too many support from others. My parent, my sister, my brother, my love and my friends. I'm so blessed. 











The first semester we manage to sail the journey through Yayasan Pahang, majlis ugama islam pahang and dermasiswa together with my dad's stipend. For the equipment, I burden my love one too many times. Even my laptop that I used to write this entry is divided into three portions, my dad, my love one and some saving that I have (i contributed the least). 






The short semester is nothing to worried about because I used the saving that I manage to collect from my dad stipend. Our ship encounters the waves as my dad need extra money for my brothers. So I start to do 2 part-time jobs. In the morning and in the night. After pulling everything together, we don't have enough money for the fees. I've got nothing in my bank. My dad also struggles, but I've come across a platform to help us. Telling my dad about it, and he feels enlighten. So we try our best to collect a crowdfunding from skolafund.com and manage to earn 100% fund for the fees. Little did we know, Allah have plan the best for us. Despite all other bad remarks toward our new alternative, WAZAN UPM came across with the skolafund link and offer to help. Thus we manage to earn fee even for the third semester. 







Now, with less than two months from finishing my third semester and less than a year before graduate my master, I've learned a million things in my journey. Thousand of ups and down, from emotion to physical. Billion of positiveness and happiness from the surrounding. With so much support, a one month target can be achieved in one week. I learn new ways to coop with so many pressure around me. Last but not least, I know I don't want to lose any of my beautiful friends and loved one.  I hope that everyone sees the beauty in every hardship. 





Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
Maurice Setter
Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
Oprah Winfrey

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

13 aliVE BARBIE dOlL

maya In thE wORld